About the log «Automation technological and business - processes»The journal «Automation of technological and business processes» has been initiated to the publication by the solution of a composition of I Ukrainian scientifically – practical conference «Information technology and automation-2008» which has taken place on the basis of the Odessa national academy of food technologies and prolongs annually to be spent: www.itia.com.ua. As a part of a log editorial board leading professors – recognized in all Ukraine and it is far behind its limits specialists of automation technological and business – processes. The magazine was registered by the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine Series КВ №15895-4367Р from 10/16/2009
Since 2014 our journal is published on the basis of the Open Journal Systems platform Open Journal Systems (OJS) which provides processes of editorial completion, publications and after printing support. Till December 31, 2014 articles can be submitted as e-mail and through the OJS platform, previously having registered as the user there. Since January 1, 2015 materials in the publication will be accepted only by means of the Open Journal Systems platform
Previous page on Open Journal Systems http://journals.uran.ua/atbp
Current page on Open Journal Systems http://journals.gsjp.eu/index.php/atbp
Coordinating Centre of Scientific Journals’ Publishing ONAFT Link
The basic subjects of the publication:
1. THEORY PROBLEMS, METHODS AND ALGORITHMS OF EFFECTIVE AUTOMATIC STEERING OF OBJECTS OF CHEMISTRY-TECHNOLOGICAL TYPE, SWITCHING ON:
• Objects with the distributed parameters and-or retardation, in the conditions of intensive perturbations (SАC are invariant, cascade, with changeable structure, with forecasting, with object models etc.);
• Objects with essential indeterminate form and non-stationary properties (SAC with optimization, adaptation, on the basis of artificial neural webs and fuzzy logic);
• Objects with restrictions of type "emergency" on value of their regime variables and objects with restricted resources on guidance;
• Objects with logic-dynamic properties.
2. THE SELF-ACTING AND AUTOMATED CONTROL SYSTEMS OF PROCESSES (BUILD-UP PRINCIPLES, INSTANCES OF WORKINGS OUT, THE EFFICIENCY ANALYSIS), SWITCHING ON:
• Mathematical modelling and identification of models of processes as objects of guidance, approaches to an adequacy estimate, the use of models for system engineering of guidance and as a builder of control algorithms;
• New approaches to working out of the automated systems of the complicated processes (functional, scenery, evolutionary etc.);
• Systems of a support of a decision making functional of the automated systems and principles of working out of the effective automated work stations (automated workplace) of functional;
• Pinch of efficiency and optimization of automatic steering by groups of technological assemblies (switched on sequentially, in a parallel way, with a recycling and mixing);
• Guidance of processes in the starting (transitive) and erected operating modes
3. MEASURINGS OF TECHNOLOGICAL VARIABLES AND THE VARIABLES CHARACTERIZING THE STATE OF THE EQUIPMENT, THEIR METROLOGICAL SECURITY, SWITCHING ON:
• Physic technical bottoms self-acting continuous and / or measuring proximate methods, problems of their metrological security and program-technical embodying;
• Methods of pinch of accuracy of straight lines and indirect measurements;
• Restitutions of values of variables, which for direct measuring, including diagnostic of violations in an engineering state of the equipment.
4. HARDWARE COMPONENTS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN CONTROL SYSTEMS, INCLUDING:
• Surveys and the comparative analysis of program-means of gathering, machining and representation of the information on a course of a process, tools of an intellectual kern of system and levers on process;
• The organization of webs for interacting of control units and computers in an intellectual kern of system, interacting of a kern with tools of data acquisition and agency on process, with remote users and the set-up man of system;
• Practical problems of expedient application, adjustment, tuning, installation of hardware components of automation, effective application of software
5. THE THEORY AND PRACTICE OF AUTOMATION OF BUSINESS PROCESSES
• Theoretical bottoms of automation of business processes, scientifically-methodological approaches to guidance of business processes and their automations;
• Innovative production engineering of automation of business processes;
• Practical solutions of problems of automation of business processes, experience of a heading of systems of automation of business processes.
6. PINCH OF EFFICIENCY OF A PROFESSIONAL TRAINING IN THE FIELD OF AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGICAL AND BUSINESS PROCESSES
• Directions and methods of improvement of quality of preparation of specialists in the field of automation;
• Effective shapes of the organization of educational process, world experience of the organization of systems of preparation of high quality specialists, control systems of quality in formation.
The business model based on sponsorship supported. One of sponsor organization is "The young scientists club". All publications checking on plagirism by Viper and eTXT software.